MacGregor Personal Protective Equipment Division
From helmets to harnesses, we understand that purchasing PPE and safety wear is a serious task. That is why our team have diverse, cross-industry experience to help you get the right products. From aquaculture to construction – we provide a range of industry specific solutions to ensure you always stay safe in the workplace.
Stocked range includes the following:
- Hard hats and accessories – including visors and bump caps.
- Respiratory protection equipment (RPE) including: disposable masks, half masks, full face masks and filters.
- Powered air purifying respirators (PAPR).
- Hearing protection including a range of earplugs and ear defenders.
- Protective gloves including work gloves and disposable gloves.
- Fall arrest equipment including: harnesses, lanyards, blocks and tool arrest equipment.
- Safety eyewear including: glasses, goggles and prescription eyewear.
In addition, our team offer the following range of services to ensure you meet legal safety requirements. These services are conveniently offered either in-store or on-site. Contact a member of our sales team if you would like to find out more.
- Facefit testing
- Earfit testing
- CPR training
- AED training
- Fall arrest equipment inspection
Our PPE division benefits from the support and expertise of our Clothing, Footwear and Branding division. From high visibility clothing to safety footwear – we stock and supply a complete range of cross-industry work wear solutions.
To discuss your PPE needs or to product sourcing, contact our experienced sales team. Customers can view our full PPE range in our Inverness showroom and an extensive range of PPE is on display throughout our branches.
Our account customers can benefit from using our trade e-store – enabling convenient 24/7 online ordering. Additionally, we operate daily delivery runs across the Highlands and Islands – ensuring efficient delivery of your order.