Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1.0 These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical MacGregor Industrial Supplies gift cards.
2.0 These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the MacGregor Schoolwear ecommerce website (www.macgregorschoolwear.co.uk) as well as gift cards purchased at any branch.
3.0 MacGregor Industrial Supplies reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your MacGregor Industrial Supplies gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. MacGregor Industrial Supplies gift cards remain the property of MacGregor Industrial Supplies who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your MacGregor Industrial Supplies gift card can be redeemed in any branch; Inverness, Forest and Groundcare, Trailers, Elgin, Portree, Stornoway, Kirkwall, Aberdeen or online at www.macgregorschoolwear.co.uk provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period applicable.
5. Your MacGregor Industrial Supplies gift card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
6. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted. A Gift Card cannot be topped up with additional funds.
7. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole in-store purchase.
8. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
9. The MacGregor Industrial Supplies gift card can only be used in one transaction. If you purchase goods for more than the amount on the gift card you can pay the additional cost with cash or card. If your transaction is less than the amount on your gift card, then you must purchase enough to spend the full amount on the gift card as no change will be given.
10.You can use more than one gift card per transaction as long as the gift cards balances are used in the one transaction.
11.If you wish to purchase a product a product for less than the gift cards value then the remaining balance will be lost.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
12. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your MacGregor Industrial Supplies gift card is lost or stolen, MacGregor Industrial Supplies is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. MacGregor Industrial Supplies cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a MacGregor Industrial Supplies gift card as a result of theft or fraud.
13. If you wish to return your purchase then we will re-issue you with a new gift card of the equivalent balance. If you paid with cash or card additionally, this will also be refunded to you through the same payment method. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase when wanting to return or exchange a product. This will fall under our returns policy.