MacGregor Industrial Supplies experienced Locksmiths team offer a comprehensive range of locksmith and security system products and services to ensure the best security and safety for all our customers and clients. Recently our Locksmiths team have done some substantial instalments for The Glen Mhor Hotel, Riverside and Palace Hotel, near our Inverness branch.
Following on from adjustments to safety measures and concerns relating to COVID-19, The Glen Mhor Hotel and Riverside decided to upgrade their room locks to allow keyless entry and self-check-in, creating an ease of access for current and future guests.
In total the Glen Mhor & Riverside had 133 locks installed throughout their hotels, from card access to keyless access, including mobile phone and self-check in.
The Palace Hotel also decided to upgrade from traditional key entry to card entry and have future proofed by fitting DirectKey. A total of 125 locks were switched in the hopes of providing an easier, more contactless stay for guests and to reduce the hotels expensive key and lock bills as a result of lost or unreturned keys.
- Helps protect staff and guests from
- COVID 19 by reducing in-person contact while also enhancing the guest’s experience.
- Reducing check-in queues and improves social distancing ability.
- Guests can go straight to their room upon arrival and easily unlock their doors.
- Avoid having to handle re-usable keycards and reduce card costs.
- Removes costs for any traditional key loss for both hotel guests and hotels.