MacGregor Schoolwear provides the North of Scotland with boys and girls school uniforms. Whether your child is in nursery, primary or secondary, we can embroider your school of choice. All work is carried out in our Inverness branding room with garment, colour and logo made to your school’s specification.
How To Order Your School Uniforms
We try to make the process as easy as possible and offer different methods of ordering to suit you. You can order at your local branch, online or at one of our pop up shops (See dates below). Once ordered you can choose your method of delivery from picking up at your local branch to having the uniform delivered straight to your door.
Pop Up Shops
We are holding many pop up shops over the next few months where you will be able to come and order direct from our team. The purpose of these is to bring the garments to you, allowing you to purchase there and then or simply try for size. However, the stock on the day is limited but we can still take orders.
Pop up shops confirmed:
- Alness Bridgend Primary School – Friday 4th May 1:30pm-2:30pm
- Evanton Kiltearn Primary School – Saturday 26th May 10am-2pm
- Invergordon Park Primary School – Thursday 31st May 1:30pm-3pm
- Thurso Miller Primary Academy – Thursday 7th June 11am-4pm
- Balmedie Primary School (Aberdeenshire) – Thursday 14th June From 9:30am
- Tain Knockbreck Primary School – Friday 15th June 2pm-3pm
- Golspie Primary school – Wednesday 20th June 10am-12pm
- Merkinch Primary School Thursday 28th June 1pm – 2.30pm
We will continue to update the list as more are confirmed.
For further information about MacGregor Schoolwear, please visit our website at www.macgregorschoolwear.co.uk.