As a stockist of Zoll AEDs, we offer training for non first-aid trained individuals in CPR and the use of AEDs. Training is offered as a refresher course or for those who purchase a Zoll AED.
Having basic knowledge of CPR could save someone’s life and it is recommended everyone should have an understanding of the procedure. Our CPR training course will give you an understanding of how to recognise when someone needs CPR and how to administer it.
On site or in our Inverness branch.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone wishing to expand their emergency first aid skills.
The Automated External Defibrillation course covers;
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the first aider.
- Assessing the situation and acting safely, effectively, and promptly in an emergency
- The Chain of Survival when dealing with an unconscious casualty
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Basic anatomy and physiology of the heart, and common heart problems
- Overview of an AED
- Care of AED equipment
- Use of AED
Attendees must be physically able to carry out procedures required to meet Resuscitation Council UK assessment criteria.
Learners are recommended to attend a one-day course after the one-year period to keep skills up to date.
For more information and to book
Call 01463 717999 or email PPE@macgregorsupplies.co.uk